Municipality of Fojnica
Exceptional ambient magnificence on a glacier lake's shore
Traditional Crafts And Handcrafts
Main Tourism Products
Road direction Sarajevo-Rakovica-Kobiljača-Han Ploča-Kiseljak-Gromiljka (turning left for Fojnica) – Lug – Pločari – Ostružnica – Fojnica – Prokos town (Tovarište) – Tocili and a 16 km macadam road to the Prokoško lake.
Total number of available accommodation rentals: 120
Total number of available beds: 300
Only two kilometers from the village are the nearest inns Drenovik and Kifino Selo with a very long tradition. At a distance of 10 kilometers, there is a restaurant and pansion Stadion.
Admir Omerčević, production of goat cheese and meat
Address: Ragale, Fojnica 71270
Phone: +387 61 416 775
Traditional MEVLUD on Lake Prokoško (Prokoško jezero)
The traditional Mevlud is held every year in the months of July.
The Mevlud program is as follows:
- Friday prayer (Jummah) in the Mosque located on Lake Prokoško
- Promotion of a suitable film or event for a specific year
- Bicycle tour
- MEVLUD and zikr
- Monument to those killed in 1997 (Gerd Wagner)
- In Vranica you can find endemic plants: Vranica bell (white Vranica bell), Bosnian bluebell and Vranica vrkuta.
- Production of Prokoško sheep’s cheese
- Harvesting forest fruits